Shared Bath Rooms
in the Historic Main Building
Our Historic Main Building is an Orcas Island landmark. It was built in 1888 by William Shattuck and originally served as a jail, post office, general store, and dance hall. Now it provides lodging to a modern crowd with charming details like wrought iron beds and original porcelain sinks. The rooms in this building are small but incredibly charming and affordable for an Orcas Island vacation.
- Rooms share bathrooms located in the hallway
- Each hallway has a men's bathroom, women's bathroom, and private shower
- Queen or two twin size beds (with a few exceptions that are excellent for families...ask and we'll tell you about them)
- Cozy, charming, and affordable.
- Telephones in each room however no television.
Looking for something with a private bath?
Or maybe a room with heated towel racks and floors?