Are you confident, reliable and resourceful? Do you have lots of energy, a good work ethic, loads of common sense, great communication skills and a customer service pro?
We are a high-profile, fun, fast-paced hotel and restaurant looking for an A-Player who is highly efficient, organized, results oriented person, with a sense of humor and thick skin.
We want a part-time, seasonal, customer service ROCKSTAR who can provide support to our guests on the phone and live in person, and contribute to our team in a positive way. Qualified applicant must enjoy learning, being stretched to grow, and ultimately be an integral part of all of our hotel and restaurant operations.
Are we a good fit so far?… If YES, keep reading….
Here’s something you should know, anyone we add to your business should have:
1) Team and/or Leadership Experience – people who've played on sports or other types of teams or who have had significant leadership experience understand how to play their role and also how to pitch in wherever and whenever needed.
2) High-end Customer Service or Restaurant Experience – high-end, busy restaurants or customer service oriented teams generally offer exceptional sales training, and workers are expected to maintain high levels of service and personal organization, over long hours, while under extreme pressure.
The following items are a list of must-haves you should possess to apply for this position:
Customer Relations Talents (Face-to-Face and Over the Phone)
• Ability to effectively educate clients of our products, services, and procedures (training provided)
• Skills maintaining high customer service standards and rapport building to attract and retain customers
• Computer skills to maintain information in the company’s customer records systems
Fun and Fast-Paced Office Operations
• Enthusiastically handle incoming calls from clients, business associates, and team members with a smile
• Skills to organize and manage company correspondence
• Proactive talent for improving organization and aesthetics of common areas in the hotel
• Ability to work in a fast paced, chaotic environment
Other Specific Must-Have Rockstar Qualifications
• Outstanding customer service and people skills
• Organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• PC skills; experience with Microsoft-based computer applications
PLEASE ~ No whiners or complainers either.
**What’s In It For YOU?!?!**
Working with us would be the single most fun and useful education you could get. You’d literally be getting paid to learn, and contribute value in the form of your ideas, positive energy and organizational efforts. We work and play hard together to bring about outstanding results for our guests.
Still interested? … Good! Here’s your next step:
BEFORE taking action, re-read this ad twice and make sure it fits your philosophy. If you see yourself as a candidate, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or come by the front desk to pick up an application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Location: Orcas island, WA
Compensation: $11-14/hr with benefits depending on experience and qualifications.